Monday, November 11, 2013

Update and another thing!

Hey readers,

I figured I would give you an update on what has been going on and that is, not much.  Ha.  I apologize for our avid readers for the delay in reviews, interviews, etc. I have been busy with other aspects of life and I promise this week to get back on it as I need to write and send some questions up to some people!  I also will try and work on uploading the audio portion of the Mike McColgan interview I did a few weeks ago.  That's another project I will focus on, as well! 

On another note, after realizing how much of a scam that Ebay is with their stupid useless user fees, I have opened up a free big cartel store.  As of right now, I am just selling random t-shirts that I have grown (got too fat for) out of and am willing to part with for a few bucks.  If you are into Agnostic Front, Sick Of It All, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, feel free to head on over to the Run Dont Walk store and see what I have up.  If anybody has any questions, you can email me at ndgold122@gmail.com or you can get at me through Facebook. 

Some goals of mine I have in the long term scheme of things are to create actual Run Don't Walk merchandise for promotion purposes.  T-Shirts, stickers, pins, and just simple things like that to spread the word.  If anybody shows any interest in this crazy idea or know how to make this happen, let me know.  I am willing to toss ideas around.  Another idea is to create some kind of header for my blog page here and Facebook page so it is more official. 

Anyhow, I will try to get back to speed up with interviews, reviews, and other reader worthy material.  Thanks for reading and keep on spreading the word!

Respectfully,
-Nick Gold

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home